A huge thank you to Patty and Eddie for awarding me this beautiful award.
Patty @ http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/award-shower-big-time/ is a remedial teacher happens to be gifted writer and poet. Eddie@ http://bishoptatro.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/nominated-twice/ is a Man of The Cloth who journeys through life with a nerve disorder and CPS (Chronic Pain Syndrome), along with a list of other conditions. Eddie uses his writing to educate people who are not aware of them.
This award was created by http://limseemin.wordpress.com. limseemin says in the creation post: “This is the very own award that I create for myself. Is in nice? Haha! I name it that way ” Unique Leaves Award” because I feel that all of the bloggers’ blog are unique. They have their own mesmerizing blog. All the author are shimmers orb! For me, unique is a style to say who you are without having to speak. So I come out of this idea to create this award. Tell me if I am wrong, though.” The direct link to first award is right here.
Now that the History Lesson is over on to the Rules.
- Display the award logo in your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Tell us how unique you are and your blog
- What your thought about unique
- Nominate 10 others blogger for this award and link to them
- Notify those bloggers for the nomination
How Unique I Am?
I actually thought about this award for a long time. I don’t think I am unique at all. I researched the word “unique”. u·nique
[yoo-neek] and found the following definition:
- existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics:a unique copy of an ancient manuscript.
- having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable: Bach was unique in his handling ofcounterpoint.
- limited in occurrence to a given class, situation, or area: a species unique to Australia.
- limited to a single outcome or result; without alternative possibilities: Certain types ofproblems have unique solutions.
- not typical; unusual: She has a very unique smile.
So I chose No 5 – “not typical; unusual: I gave birth to a very unique child. I carried a child in my belly for less than 9 months but carried her in life for a further 4027 days. My uniqueness lies in the bravery of the child I gave birth to. I gave birth to a child who did not know how to give up; how to die…
A young woman who loved love unconditionally and was able to forgive… So on behalf of Vicky I gracefully accept this unique leaves award.
Thought About Unique
Vic loved fearlessly. She lived fearlessly. She died bravely.
Once again – a huge thank you to Patty and Eddie for this beautiful award!!