Rachel Meeks is a respected professional writer and filmmaker. She was diagnosed with endometriosis three years ago. Her goal for this site is to raise awareness for all invisible illness, and to provide support, answers, and smiles to her readers. Vic suffered from severe endometriosis and I know how painful the condition is. Rachel has become a good friend. Thank you for this award Rachel. You are great!
I dedicate this wonderful award to my precious child. Vic, you were so real, amazing, lovely, inspiring, touching and your energy was contagious. Half a breath of oxygen in your little lungs and you would be organising a party! Love you Angel Child!
The rules that accompany this award are:
1) Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2) Add the award logo to your blog
3) Share 7 things about yourself
4) Nominate 5 – 10 or more bloggers you admire.
5) Contact your nominees to let them know!
Seven Things About Me:
1. I am a wannabee blogger who needs to publish a book on Vic’s journey
2. I have a horrible singing voice – it runs in the family.
3. I have decided to reach out to people – I have closed people out of my life long enough
4. I find knitting very relaxing. I can only knit squares but it is cool.
5. I am considering starting a blog on weight loss – I need to lose 15 kgs and a blog may keep me motivated
6. I am a gypsy at heart – I was born with wings on my feet. I love travelling!
7. I have more cyber friends and support than “real life” friends and support.
- http://barefootbaroness.org – wonderful friend and blogger!
10. http://sophieandemile.wordpress.com/ – hope you accept dear Lucinda!
11. http://picturesofsilverbyjanice.wordpress.com/ – Janice is a brilliant artist – go check her blog.
Please check these blogs out. They are really cool. Thank you all for your continued support and friendship!
3 thoughts on “Reality Blog Award”
Congratulations, Tersia :-)
Cool new layout! I love your seven things. If you start a new blog, be sure to post a link here! I’d love to keep reading! One of my resolutions for the year is to learn to knit – maybe you could post on that too, and motivate me! ;)
Thank you! Glad you like it.
Comments are closed.