Thank you to my dear friend Shaun (and his beloved Dawn) at http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/04/07/the-thank-you-award-3/ for this beautiful award.
During Vic’s brave journey I have had phenomenal support from Cyber Space. I want to use this opportunity to thank each and every one of my 209 followers for caring, leaving hugs and encouraging comments. I know that Vic’s journey had an effect on many people’s lives. Some found it difficult to follow our journey and others persevered.
Some people wrote me emails, many left encouraging comments, others prayed for us, some wrote beautiful poetry tributes to Vic, some dedicated songs to her…..Many just left “hugs” …. Some of you lit candles for my child, cried with me…
I need you to know how much I appreciated your support, advice and love.
So, contrary to the rules of the award I am not awarding the award to six bloggers. I am awarding it to all my blogger friends. Thank you for your love, compassion, advice, kindness, love and support. I could never have gotten through this terrible time without your love and support. From the bottom of my heart “THANK YOU!”
I would be remiss in thanking my beautiful Vic for the honour and privilege of being your Mom. I love you with all my heart and always will.
1. As usual a big thank you and a link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Mention 5 things you would like to do with your life, no matter how mad or tame.
3. Nominate six bloggers and say why they have left their mark on you. Hence the name “The Thank You Award”
4. Let them know.
5. Say a big THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON WORDPRESS!!
5 Things about me that are Mad or Tame
1. I got a motorbike for my 50th birthday
2. I would rather travel to a war-torn country like Afghanistan than any European country
3. I want to be the oldest person ever to parachute
4. I love travelling and exploring on my own
5. I will eat oleander leaves if I am I ever diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
I thank each and every one of you. If you are reading this PLEASE accept the award and pass it forward.
I now nominate all my Blogger Friends for the THANK YOU AWARD… I thank you all!
With love from my blog to yours…..