A very gifted young lady has honored me by awarding me the Beautiful Blogger Award. Not only did she honor me in this manner but she also wrote some really flattering things about my blog. Pat is a very gifted and published writer and this truly makes this award so special! Pat also paints silks and makes beautiful handmade gifts. Please check this out and join me as being one of Pat’s loyal blog-followers/ fans. http://patwoodblogging.wordpress.com/pats-pop-up-shop-october-2012/
Pat thank you for this award. Thank you for all your heartfelt comments and loyal following of my blog.
You are truly a Beautiful Blogger.
Seven things about myself:
- I am a frustrated amateur photographer
- I used to gamble
- I love watching TV
- I think that cooking is a labor of love….
- I bake a mean Christmas Cake that comes with an age restriction
- I only learnt to cook in my 30’s and bake in my 40’s
- I drink at least 20 cups of tea a day
Now here is where I get to nominate other people:
I suggest you check out:
I do hope you will go and take a look at them. They really deserve their awards and your visit.
Thank you again Pat for your kind nomination. I will do my best to be a Beautiful Blogger!
Tracy Rydzy – http://ohwhatapain.wordpress.com nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Tracy’s blog is a true eye-opener to me. Tracy deals with chronic and severe back pain every day of her life. Through her words I have learnt to understand Vic’s pain, frustrations and despair better. Tracy also has a superb sense of humor. I recommend Tracy’s blog to everyone who is either in pain, or who has a loved one in pain.
Tracy, I am humbled by your nomination. I am absolutely thrilled!!! And yes, yes, yes I accept! Thank you very much!
Beautiful Blogger Award:
The Rules for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
- Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. And don’t forget to go and check his out too.
- Share 7 things about yourself: I can only hope to keep you interested!!
- I don’t have a romantic bone in my body
- I have the rare ability to love unconditionally. This is part of my heritage that I treasure most
- My GP closed my file because he thought I had relocated or died….I am one of the healthiest people on earth!
- I don’t read mushy love stories.
- I have been married for 22 years to a wonderful man. He cares for Vicky and her boys as if they are his own. He is The Wind Beneath My Wings
- We do not have a special song…..
- I know more about armored vehicles than cooking.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award:
I have nominated the following bloggers because I enjoy their blogs very much and have found their information and comments helpful: