Tracy Rydzy – http://ohwhatapain.wordpress.com nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Tracy’s blog is a true eye-opener to me. Tracy deals with chronic and severe back pain every day of her life. Through her words I have learnt to understand Vic’s pain, frustrations and despair better. Tracy also has a superb sense of humor. I recommend Tracy’s blog to everyone who is either in pain, or who has a loved one in pain.
Tracy, I am humbled by your nomination. I am absolutely thrilled!!! And yes, yes, yes I accept! Thank you very much!
Beautiful Blogger Award:
The Rules for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
- Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. And don’t forget to go and check his out too.
- Share 7 things about yourself: I can only hope to keep you interested!!
- I don’t have a romantic bone in my body
- I have the rare ability to love unconditionally. This is part of my heritage that I treasure most
- My GP closed my file because he thought I had relocated or died….I am one of the healthiest people on earth!
- I don’t read mushy love stories.
- I have been married for 22 years to a wonderful man. He cares for Vicky and her boys as if they are his own. He is The Wind Beneath My Wings
- We do not have a special song…..
- I know more about armored vehicles than cooking.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award:
I have nominated the following bloggers because I enjoy their blogs very much and have found their information and comments helpful: