Big thank you to Shaun, you are a great friend and I happen to be Chairperson of your Fan Club! Shaun at http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/interesting-blogger-award/ thank you for this amazing award. It is my first too!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- List 5 random facts about yourself
- Nominate a minimum of 5 blogs for the award
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice
- And finally, let them know you have nominated them
5 things about myself
1. I would like to be my friend if I could not be myself
2. I would love to visit Russia – mid winter.
3. I hope to retire in 4 years time
4. My favourite song is “Never Alone” by Jim Brickman and Lady Annabelle –
5. I love reality TV shows and Word Games
I now nominate 5 or more bloggers for this award
1. Uma Girish at http://grammarofgrief.wordpress.com/ for her helpful blog on grief and surviving loss
- 2. http://wordsfallfrommyeyes.wordpress.com/ is for a mother’s love for her son
3. http://verbalbanter.wordpress.com a wonderful blog about life and it’s irritations and frustrations.
4. http://drbillwooten.com/ is a blog filled with good music and wisdom. Bill you are a kind and gentle friend. Thank you
- 5. http://everyonehasastory.me is a blog of hope and despair, healing and pain. Excellent read.
6. http://throughthehealinglens.com is about a bloggers battle with debilitating, chronic pain.
- 7. http://thedarkest13.wordpress.com/ is an intelligent blog filled with good values, friendships, pain and love.
8. http://untraveledroads.wordpress.com/a personal journal of coping with and transcending pain
- 9. http://geeton1.wordpress.com/ is an amazing blog of two people, Toni and Gerry, who share a passion to stop Child Exploitation and to bring Missing Kids and Adults, back home safely.
10. http://barefootbaroness.org is one of my favourite blogs. BB is a charming, gentle woman who has been an amazing friend. Thank you BB.
5 questions for you all
1. Who would you like to be, if you could not be yourself.?
2. If you could visit ANY place on Earth, where would it be?
3. What is your favourite Movie?
4. What is your favourite Song?
5. Why did you start blogging?
Thank you once again Shaun. You are a wonderful friend and blogger!!