I was recently nominated for the Lovely Blog Award and graciously accept. It is indeed a great honor when someone of Melba’s calibre acknowledges my blog. http://poemattic.wordpress.com/2012/10/20/lovely-blogger-award-nomination-continued/ Melba Christie is an extremely gifted poet and writes “Poetry is life. It is a big part of my life.” Melba is truly passionate about poetry
The Rules for the Lovely Blog Award:
– Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
– Share seven unknown things about yourself.
– Nominate other bloggers and blogs that you like or admire.
– Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post.
- I cry in the shower
- Danie (my husband) was the first man, with children, I ever dated. I was scared of children and the complications they bring….I only dated single, childless men
- I find gardening therapeutic
- I am a Crime Channel TV junkie
- I HATE and DETEST lying. It is unforgivable
- I have not worked to a budget in years
- I paint.
I have nominated the following bloggers because I enjoy their blogs very much and have found their personal journeys and comments helpful:
There are many, many more wonderful bloggers. The nominated bloggers listed above mean a lot to me. Some of them are very ill and others have lost dear ones. Some are an absolute source of amazing information. Aarthi Raghavan http://sickocean.wordpress.com/ wrote a beautiful poem and dedicated it to Vic and I.
The above bloggers all have a special place in my heart. I urge you to take the time to visit their blogs.
Melba, once again I thank you for your beautiful poetry and this award. I am honoured!!