This was such an amazing award to receive! Thank you Shaun. Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com is my Scottish friend…He is a compassionate, funny, crazy friend. He is so generous! The award actually says everything I could possibly say about him…
Patty, @ http://petitemagique.wordpress.com created this wonderful award. This is a new award so I am terribly honoured to be one of the first ever nominations of this award. Patty only nominated Shaun so I am one of the firsts to ever receive this award! http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/awards/
Patty says The “Semper Fidelis Award” means “Always Faithful” in English. ”I created this award because I wanted to do something special for my friends on WordPress. Semper Fidelis is Latin and means Always Loyal. Loyalty means the world to me. I am very loyal myself, but I’ve got major trust issues as well. And I think trust is very important if you are sharing so much of yourself with people you meet through the internet. So I am working on that!
Why the wolves? Because wolves have very strong ties with their pack. Like a family or a great group of friends. And I just love them!
This award stands for the loyalty and love between friends”
- Add the Semper Fidelis Award logo somewhere on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 5 bloggers whose loyalty and friendship you value and you consider being part of your ‘pack of wolves’ on WordPress.
- Post something special for all of your nominees separately and dedicate it to them. This can be a quote, saying, poem, picture, anything you think that would fit that person.
- Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them.
I now nominate My Wolf Pack. Shaun, you are already one!
I desperately tried to stick to the rules but I cannot! Please forgive me Patty and Shaun. I could add another 100 names to my acceptance and I would love to! I do not mean to slight anyone by not nominating you! I appreciate each and every one of my regular followers and friends!
- My treasured friend Sandra @ http://thedrsays.org/, who is terminally ill and still reaches out to me. This brave and selfless woman has to be the leader of my Wolf Pack. Thank you dear friend for caring when you have so much to deal with! You are always in my thoughts and prayers!
- http://behindthemaskofabuse.com is a heart wrenching blog about a woman’s life of abuse. She was raised by a narcissistic father, and a mother who rarely protected her from his verbal, mental, emotional and psychological abuse. She endured molestation, both inside and outside the family setting, raped at the tender age of 11 years old. This blog is written by an amazing person. A strong person battling recovery, anger and betrayal. She battles C-PTSD and BDD. Out of her pain two books were born and are published on Amazon “Buckwheatsrisk-Abuse Survival”, and a poetry book entitled “If I Could Write my Heart” I salute you! Yet this dear woman has so much love in her heart that she is able to reach to me. Thank you dear friend!
- http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com/ – Rebel is amazing and takes on the world! A brave blogger who is a great friend.
- http://jmgoyder.com/ – My precious friend Julie who has so much pain and loss to work through. Julie writes about the love between her and her ailing husband. It is the most beautiful love story ever! Lots of love dear friend!
- http://valeriedavies.com/ A gutsy, wise lady who is a friend and an amazing writer. Thank you for your love and support.
- Judy is my dear friend who has guided me through this abyss of grief that I am walking…http://myjourneysinsight.com Thank you dearest Judy for your guidance and love!
- Shirley @ http://justiceforraymond.wordpress.com is a true warrior, fighting for justice yet always ready to extend a hand of friendship and support. Thank you dear Shirley.
- Len @ http://myownheart.me is a precious friend who always has a kind word of support , despite her pain after the tragic loss of her precious Klysta. Thank you dear Len
- This wonderful woman has 1077 followers and yet she has time to read my blog, comment and encourage. Thank you dear Diana http://talktodiana.wordpress.com/
Thank you dear Shaun for your generosity and friendship! Thank you Patty for coming up with this amazing award!
13 thoughts on “The Semper Fidelis Award”
Tersia you deserve this award congratulations! You’re one amazing lady! Thank you ever so much for your friendship and support with all you’re going through. Lots of love xo
Congratulations, Tersia :-)
You are the epitomy of faithfulness in the way that you interact with your family and have kept your promises to Vic. I love your heart! Thank you for this award – I am honoured and humbled. <3
I love your heart too!!
this got to be one of the most amazing awards i have seen! loyalty has always been so important to me. to be one of your pack is such an honor and you can bet you will be seeing this on my blog very soon. you are so dear to me and having your friendship means more to me than you know.
you are so deserving of this honor!
I was just as excited!! Glad you like it. It comes from my heart!
Tersia, congratulations on receiving this beautiful award… I love those Latin words, semper fidelis, somehow they convey so much more than their English translation…
You have certainly earned those words… thank you so much for thinking of me, and for your lovely words of friendship…
Tersia, Thank you so much for nominating me! I am sorry for my belated response but I am thrilled to be considered part of your pack. Trust me, it has begun to feel like family for me. You are dear to me and I feel you from across the world. I accept your award, but will probably not post on my blog for a little while. I actually want to share a new post of “Never Gone Away” and this will fit in perfectly there. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I am the one who has to thank you. You have been such an amazing friend! I cherish you and your kindness. Lots of love dear friend.
Congratz! I am glad that the award is being passed on to such amazing people!
Lots of love!
Comments are closed.