I was recently nominated for the lovely blog award and graciously accept. Thank you Tracy Rydzy for this nomination. http://ohwhatapain.wordpress.com.
Tracy has opened my eyes to the world of the chronic pain sufferer. Vic hides things from me because she tries to protect me. I am so healthy and do not know or understand pain. Tracy articulates pain and her journey beautifully and I am grateful to her for sharing her painful journey with the world. It is such a valuable source of information! It has given me an insight into the dark, fearsome world of pain. Thank you Tracy and all the people who I nominated. You and bloggers like Katie Mitchell – http://connectivetissuedisorders.wordpress.com, (who nominated Tracy), have made my world a better place. I thank you all.
The Rules for The Lovely Blog Award:
– Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
– Share seven unknown things about yourself.
– Nominate other bloggers and blogs that you like or admire.
– Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post.
1. I cry in the shower
2. I only learnt to cook after I got married – the 2nd time!
3. My ultimate career would be to be a spy.
4. I want to be the oldest person to ever skydive
5. I read the eulogy section in the newspapers
6. I feel guilty because I am so healthy.
7. I am a loner.
I have nominated the following bloggers because I enjoy their blogs very much and have found their information and comments helpful:
I hope that you will take time out of your schedule to check out some of these beautiful bloggers. It is truly inspiring.