I want to thank Tracy Rydzy – http://ohwhatapain.wordpress.com/author/ohwhatapain/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award…Tracy suffers debilitating, chronic pain but bravely soldiers on with life. I have great admiration for her and her blog. Her blog gave me unbelievable insight into Vic’s pain. Thank you Tracy!!
I graciously and humbly accept.
Rules of The Liebster Award
1. You must thank the person who gave you this award
2. You must display the Liebster heart on your blog
3. You should nominate 7 other blogs
4. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
5. Answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
6. Create 11 questions for those you nominate to answer
7. Notify your nominees and provide a link back to your post.
As for the 7 blogs that I nominate: This is so difficult as there are many bloggers that I follows slavishly. They have become friends. These bloggers have been such a source of support! I hope I get another award soon, so I can pass it onto the rest of my favorite bloggers!
11 things about me:
1. I love to write. It is a coping mechanism
2. I smile and laugh when my heart breaks.
3. I love unconditionally
5. I love getting awards for my blog.
6. I have very few friends.
7. I love reality television…I am a reality junky.
8. I am a good gran
9. I love working – I am a workaholic
10. I think my husband is the most handsome man in the universe
11. I work in the arms industry
.My 11 questions:
1) What inspired you to begin blogging?
My precious child’s final journey whilst dying.
2) What’s your favourite blog post ever published by you? (so I can go read it!)
Being Treated Like a Drug Addict and Pain is Not Pretty.
3) What’s your favourite hobby?
Working and my grandchildren
4) Cats or dogs and why?
I am not an animal person. Cats freak me out.
5) Are you a city person or a country person?
I am a city girl longing to be a country girl…
6) Extroverted or introverted?
People think I am an extrovert but I am an “alone” person. Very few people ever get close to me
7) Are you a good judge of character?
8) What is your favourite genre of music?
Classical and country
9) Are you a morning person or do you prefer the night?
I am a night owl
10) Warm colours or cold colours?
Depends on the outfit.
11) 2 things you’d be miserable without for a day?
Tea and my family
11 questions for my nominees:
1) Are you addicted to your STATS?
2) What country do you live in?
3) How many friends would you have on a major birthday party guest list?
4) What is your favourite post?
5) Who is your inspiration when writing?
6) Introvert or extrovert?
7) Why do you read my blog?
8) Favourite quote?
9) Favourite holiday location?
10) How long have you been writing?
11) Favourite TV show?
14 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
You did well!
great questions from your nominator! would love to know more about you as i really think you are an amazing woman!!!! thank you for nominating me and i will try to make you glad you nominated me.
Congrats tersia.It delights my heart for you that this is your award.
Love learning these random things about blogging friends through these awards. Good on you!!
Really creative questions, you put some wonderful thought into them.
Congratulations, Tersia :-)
Please accept this moments award with a link to how many times you have
been awarded this. This is my 10th and final award, unless I get an 11th.
You can get your 2nd, 3rd, etc award HERE>> http://www.momentmatters.com/awards/
Thank you, Shaun
Comments are closed.